I’ve been Brent-ified!
Data integration is the foundation of data science, business intelligence, and enterprise data warehousing. This instructor-led training class is specifically designed for SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) professionals responsible for developing, deploying, and managing data integration at enterprise-scale.
You will learn to improve data integration with SSIS by:
- Building faster data integration.
- Making data integration execution more manageable.
- Building data integration faster.
Brent surveyed thousands of subscribers, and based on your choices, here are the topics I will teach:
- SSIS Design Patterns for Performance – how to build SSIS packages that execute and load data faster by tuning SSIS data flows and implementing performance patterns.
- SSIS Deployment, Configuration, Execution, and Monitoring – the “Ops” part of DevOps with SSIS using out-of-the-box tools and the latest utilities.
- Automation – how to use Business Intelligence Markup Language (Biml) to improve SSIS quality and reduce development time.