The Microsoft SSIS Team released an update to version 3.11 of the Integration Services extension for Visual Studio 2019: SQL Server Integration Services Projects extension for Visual Studio 2019! Release Notes:
Version 3.11.1 (Current Version):
- Release Date: December 28th, 2020
- Build Version: 15.0.2000.150
- Tested against Visual Studio 2019 16.8
- Bug fixes:
- Fixed an issue that Data Flow Path Editor cannot show up.
- Known issues:
- SQL Server Native Client (SQLNCLI11.1) is deprecated and not installed by VS2019. We recommend upgrading to the new Microsoft OLE DB driver for SQL Server. If you want to continue using SQL Server Native Client, you can download and install it from here.
- SSIS Execute Package Task doesn’t support debugging when ExecuteOutOfProcess is set to True.
Need Help With ETL or Your Enterprise Data Warehouse?
At Enterprise Data & Analytics, we believe you should ask four questions when hiring an enterprise data consultancy.
Enterprise Data & Analytics offers comprehensive Data Warehouse, ETL, SSIS, and Azure Data Factory knowledge, experience, and success to your enterprise. We engage in three phases:
- Training – Enterprise Data & Analytics offers enterprise-scale, experience-based training; sharing knowledge from experience with enterprise teams of all sizes.
- Partnering – Enterprise Data & Analytics team members join your enterprise team members at the developer, project manager, and developer manager levels to shepherd (freshly-trained) team members as we – together – apply data integration patterns to your enterprise data warehouse solution.
- Sustaining – After the code is implemented, tested, documented, and signed-off; Enterprise Data & Analytics team members stand ready to support your enterprise data warehouse team in the event of a disaster, re-join your team to jumpstart the next version, or merely to answer a question.
Contact us today!