I’ve experienced an issue with Restream.io not recording my screen for the past couple days. I’m on the horn with Restream Technical Support as I type, and I am certain they will get it resolved quickly because Restream is awesome. The bug means I needed to reshoot (yay…not really…) the screen and edit the video. Apologies for those viewing the live stream only. Here’s a better version, followed by links. Enjoy!
- Redgate Software has acquired PASS and SQL Saturday. Read more and join the conversation here. Thank you, Redgate!
- Check out my friends Adam and Patrick as they answer your Power BI question on their YouTube channel: Guy in a Cube.
- Today’s sponsor is SSIS Catalog Compare! SSIS Catalog Compare is designed to manage the data integration lifecycle and enterprise DevOps for SSIS.
- My friend Tim Costello owns Brindle Data and he’s helping my daughter Manda with a project! Thank you, Tim!
Are you interested in sponsoring a Data Minute? Contact me!
I welcome your feedback and suggestions for Data Minute.
Need Help With Your Enterprise Data Warehouse or ETL?
At Enterprise Data & Analytics, we believe you should ask four questions when hiring an enterprise data consultancy.
Enterprise Data & Analytics offers comprehensive Data Warehouse, ETL, SSIS, and Azure Data Factory knowledge, experience, and success to your enterprise. We engage in three phases:
- Training – Enterprise Data & Analytics offers enterprise-scale, experience-based training; sharing knowledge from experience with enterprise teams of all sizes.
- Partnering – Enterprise Data & Analytics team members join your enterprise team members at the developer, project manager, and developer manager levels to shepherd (freshly-trained) team members as we – together – apply data integration patterns to your enterprise data warehouse solution.
- Sustaining – After the code is implemented, tested, documented, and signed-off; Enterprise Data & Analytics team members stand ready to support your enterprise data warehouse team in the event of a disaster, re-join your team to jumpstart the next version, or merely to answer a question.
Contact us today!