Here’s the Data Minute and Links for 05 Feb 2021, followed by links. Enjoy!
- My friend Aaron Nelson (@SqlVariant on Twitter) share a post titled Query DB2 From PowerShell.
- If you administer SQL Server, you should check out DbaTools!
- Today’s sponsor is me and my post titled Source-Control SSIS Catalog Contents in Azure-DevOps. It’s about using components of the DILM Suite to store complete SSIS Catalog configurations metadata in the Azure Devops. I think it’s kinda cool but I am biased, I wrote some of the tools.
Are you interested in sponsoring a Data Minute? Contact me!
I welcome your feedback and suggestions for Data Minute.
Need Help With Your Enterprise Data Warehouse or ETL?
At Enterprise Data & Analytics, we believe you should ask four questions when hiring an enterprise data consultancy.
Enterprise Data & Analytics offers comprehensive Data Warehouse, ETL, SSIS, and Azure Data Factory knowledge, experience, and success to your enterprise. We engage in three phases:
- Training – Enterprise Data & Analytics offers enterprise-scale, experience-based training; sharing knowledge from experience with enterprise teams of all sizes.
- Partnering – Enterprise Data & Analytics team members join your enterprise team members at the developer, project manager, and developer manager levels to shepherd (freshly-trained) team members as we – together – apply data integration patterns to your enterprise data warehouse solution.
- Sustaining – After the code is implemented, tested, documented, and signed-off; Enterprise Data & Analytics team members stand ready to support your enterprise data warehouse team in the event of a disaster, re-join your team to jumpstart the next version, or merely to answer a question.
Contact us today!