I’m excited to announce the next delivery of Developing SSIS Data Flows with Labs will be 17-18 Jun 2019! This two-day course takes a hands-on approach to introduce SSIS Data Flows with a combination of lecture and labs.
About Developing SSIS Data Flows with Labs
Data integration is the foundation of data science, machine learning, artificial intelligence, business intelligence, and enterprise data warehousing. This instructor-led training class is specifically designed for SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) professionals responsible for developing data integration solutions for enterprise-scale Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) who want to learn more about developing SSIS Data Flows.
You will learn to build data integration with SSIS Data Flows by:
– Learning SSIS Design Patterns.
– Working through hands-on lab exercises.
– Building efficient SSIS Data Flows.
1. Introduction to the SSIS Data Flow Task.
2. Designing re-executable loaders with SSIS.
3. Building an Incremental Load design pattern.
4. Data type fundamentals in a real-world scenario.
5. Managing schemata changes to data sources.
6. Intermediate data staging.
7. Deriving to cleanse.
8. Repetition: Iterating file sources.
Space is limited.
I hope to see you there.