Here’s the Data Minute and Links for 04 Feb 2021, followed by links. Enjoy!
- From Frank’s World: How Anastasia Marchenkova Became A Quantum Computing Researcher
- I am a self-described “weather geek.” (Take a look at AndyWeather.com if you doubt it!) Check out these weather-related datasets available for free at the NOAA Climate.gov Dataset Gallery.
- Today’s sponsor is AndyLeonard.blog! Check out this popular post titled SSIS in Visual Studio 2019!
- My friend Amit Bansal and his awesome team execute a fantastic data conference named Data Platform Summit every year. You can learn more and subscribe to view presentation delivered in December at Data Platform Geeks!
Are you interested in sponsoring a Data Minute? Contact me!
I welcome your feedback and suggestions for Data Minute.
Need Help With Your Enterprise Data Warehouse or ETL?
At Enterprise Data & Analytics, we believe you should ask four questions when hiring an enterprise data consultancy.
Enterprise Data & Analytics offers comprehensive Data Warehouse, ETL, SSIS, and Azure Data Factory knowledge, experience, and success to your enterprise. We engage in three phases:
- Training – Enterprise Data & Analytics offers enterprise-scale, experience-based training; sharing knowledge from experience with enterprise teams of all sizes.
- Partnering – Enterprise Data & Analytics team members join your enterprise team members at the developer, project manager, and developer manager levels to shepherd (freshly-trained) team members as we – together – apply data integration patterns to your enterprise data warehouse solution.
- Sustaining – After the code is implemented, tested, documented, and signed-off; Enterprise Data & Analytics team members stand ready to support your enterprise data warehouse team in the event of a disaster, re-join your team to jumpstart the next version, or merely to answer a question.
Contact us today!