SSIS Framework Community Edition – the free and open-source SSIS Catalog-integrated execution framework – has been updated!
The code now includes:
- A script to set a Catalog Literal override configuring the Parent package’s SSISDB connection manager with the connection string for your target SSISDB database.
- A stored procedure called custom.execute_catalog_parent_package that will simplify Framework Application executions to a single stored procedure – with a single parameter (Application name) – execution!
See the updated SSIS Framework Community Edition in action in the free webinar Enterprise SSIS, Biml, and DILM Tuesday, July 18 at 01:00 PM EDT.
1. Build data integration faster.
2. Make data integration execution more manageable.
3. Build faster data integration.
EDNA supports the SQL Server Community by delivering free webinars, presenting at (and sponsoring) SQL Saturday events, and delivering (and sponsoring) the Data Driven podcast. Learn more at entdna.com.