What is Intelligent Data Integration? SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services) packages developed using tried and true design patterns, built to participate in a DevOps enterprise practicing DILM (Data Integration Lifecycle Management), produced using Biml (Business Intelligence Markup Language) and executed using an SSIS Framework.
Attend a day of training focused on intelligent data integration delivered by an experienced SSIS consultant who has also led an enterprise team of several ETL developers during multiple projects that spanned 2.5 years (and delivered).
Attendees will learn:
- a holistic approach to data integration design.
- a methodology for enterprise data integration that spans development through operational support.
- how automation changes everything. Including data integration with SSIS.
- SSIS Design Patterns
- Executing SSIS in the Enterprise
- Custom SSIS Execution Frameworks
- DevOps and SSIS
- Biml, Biml Frameworks, and Tools
Prerequisites: Familiarity with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
Continental Breakfast, Lunch and Afternoon Snacks are provided.
I hope to see you there!