As the 2019 Summer o’ ADF 2019 draws to a close, we look forward to shorter and cooler Autumn days (in the northern hemisphere, at least!), conference season, and the fast-approaching holidays.
As always, I had an absolute blast sharing tips and tricks for using Azure Data Factory in the enterprise. I must admit that I am surprised – pleasantly surprised – to see the innovations to support SSIS execution scenarios in Azure Data Factory. Kudos to the Microsoft ADF and SSIS Teams! As I continue to state and share: SSIS is not dead (or dying).
I hope you enjoyed the Summer o’ ADF 2019 as much as I enjoyed producing the content, sharing, and delivering the free webinars! Lord willing, I will be able to share more in the Summer o’ ADF 2020!
Posts and Webinars from the Summer o’ ADF 2019
- Using Azure Resource Manager templates with Azure Data Factory
- The Recording for Using the Azure Data Factory Lookup and ForEach Activities
- Using the Azure Data Factory If Condition and Web Activities Recording
- How To: Execute Azure-SSIS Packages From Azure Files
- The Recording for Execute Azure-SSIS from Azure Files
- Azure Data Factory, Azure-SSIS, and Pipeline Parameters Recording
- Azure-Enabled SSIS Projects
- Overcome Challenges of Lifting and Shifting SSIS to Azure