The next delivery is 01-02 Apr 2019, 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM ET.
If you sign up by 31 Jan, you save money. Right now the course is on sale!
Data integration is the foundation of data science, business intelligence, and enterprise data warehousing. This instructor-led training class is specifically designed for SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) professionals responsible for developing, deploying, and managing data integration at enterprise-scale.
You will learn to improve data integration with SSIS by:
- Building faster data integration.
- Making data integration execution more manageable.
- Building data integration faster.
- SSIS Design Patterns for Performance – how to build SSIS packages that execute and load data faster by tuning SSIS data flows and implementing performance patterns.
- SSIS Deployment, Configuration, Execution, and Monitoring – the “Ops” part of DevOps with SSIS using out-of-the-box tools and the latest utilities.
- Automation – how to use Business Intelligence Markup Language (Biml) to improve SSIS quality and reduce development time.
Did someone mention a sale?
Yep! The course is currently on sale until 31 Jan 2019!
I hope to see you there!