SQL Saturday 839 – Virginia Beach has three precons scheduled for 07 June. That’s three opportunities for you to learn from, “A couple really smart people – plus me!” Who are these smart people? Andrew Kelly and John Morehouse will be speaking on Core Level Performance Monitoring and Managing and Architecting Azure Data Platform, respectively. I can hear you thinking, “But what is I want to learn more about about SSIS, Andy?” I’m glad you asked because I’m delivering…
Intelligent Data Integration through SSIS
- Build data integration faster.
- Make data integration execution more manageable.
- Build faster data integration.
We start with Business Intelligence Markup Language (Biml) and walk through beginning topics to using a Biml Framework to build data integration faster. Next we look at SSIS Design Patterns to make SSIS perform faster. We wrap up with a nod to the SSIS Catalog and some automation options for custom frameworks.
What is Intelligent Data Integration? SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services) packages developed using tried and true design patterns, built to participate in a DevOps enterprise practicing DILM (Data Integration Lifecycle Management), produced using Biml (Business Intelligence Markup Language) and executed using an SSIS Framework.
Attend a day of training focused on intelligent data integration delivered by an experienced SSIS consultant who has also led an enterprise team of several ETL developers during multiple projects that spanned 2.5 years (and delivered).
Attendees will learn:
- a holistic approach to data integration design.
- a methodology for enterprise data integration that spans development through operational support.
- how automation changes everything. Including data integration with SSIS.
- SSIS Design Patterns
- Executing SSIS in the Enterprise
- Custom SSIS Execution Frameworks
- DevOps and SSIS
- Biml, Biml Frameworks, and Tools
Prerequisites: Familiarity with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
I hope to see you there!