I’m honored to deliver my full-day precon, Intelligent Data Integration with SSIS, at the PASS Summit 2018! You can see a list of other precons at the PASS Summit 2018 Pre-Conference Sessions page. I refer to this group as “a bunch of really smart people… plus me!”
What is Intelligent Data Integration? SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services) packages developed using tried and true design patterns, built to participate in a DevOps enterprise practicing DILM (Data Integration Lifecycle Management), produced using Biml (Business Intelligence Markup Language) and executed using an SSIS
Attend a day of training focused on intelligent data integration delivered by an experienced SSIS consultant who has also led an enterprise team of several ETL developers during multiple projects that spanned 2.5 years. And delivered.
Attendees will learn:
– a holistic approach to data integration design.
– a methodology for enterprise data integration that spans development through operational support.
– how automation changes everything. Including data integration with SSIS.
1. SSIS Design Patterns
2. Executing SSIS in the Enterprise
3. Custom SSIS Execution Frameworks
4. DevOps and SSIS
5. Biml, Biml Frameworks, and Tools
I hope to see you there!